The vamo mod has variable voltage and variable wattage.
Our customers tell us it is the cheapest price on for the Vamo / eGo APV V2 on the internet. :) Happy days!!!
1adjust voltage from 3V to 6V
2 test atomizer resistance
3 ce rohs sgs
4 protection function
Prolong section: 35mm with screw (Or 30mm)
5. 18350 and 2200mah 18650 flat battery can be both used,now it comes with Gold spring, so it can be used directly for the 18650. The ultfire 18650 3000mah can not be used. we are not sure if your battery can be used or no, so we suggest you buy the battery from us here:
6. You can use one 18350 only, or use 2pcs 18350 together in it. all the function is same in them. when you use one 18350, you can take away the middle section.
how to use:
1. Click the biggest button 5 times, the light will flicker, start to work.
2. Keep pressing the “-”button more than 3 sec, the LCD screen displays the battery voltage. Then reduce voltage by pressing – button,increase voltage by pressing “+” button. The voltage will increase or reduce with 0.1v standard when you adjust. Vapor will be the least once the voltage is 3.0v, and it will be the largest once the voltage is 6.0v.
3. Keep pressing the + button more than 3sec, LCD screen display the present working resistance.
4. When the control panel is switched, keep pressing"+"and"-" at the same time for 5 seconds, The LCD screen display the working power. At this time, adjusting the working power 0.5W each time by pressing "+"and"-" buttons(3.0-15W)
5. Press the biggest button while the product is working.
6.“off”, click the biggest button and hold for 5 times, it stop working.
7. Battery monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge.
8. when end of charge, take out the battery, thencharge.
9. LCD displays “LO-Ω” if resistance lower than 1.2ohm, “LO-V” if short circuit
10. Keep Pressing"-" for 10 seconds,the LCD screem display "n01", it is AVG mode, or Display "n02", it is RMS mode.
11. If using one 18350 battery, when the remainning voltage is under 3.2v, the LCD screen display"LO", if using 2pcs 18350batteries, when the remainning voltage is under 6.4v, the LCD screen display"LO"
12. If ohm is too low（less than 1.2ohm） or volt/watt too high, the screen will display ”LO Ω“， so you need change to high resistance or reduce the volt or watt.
13. Try to use 2pcs 18350 together, they will make the vamo work the best!